Automatic Monitoring System of Deformations and Subsidences of the Motorway Construction called Inspector Highway.
Advantages of the system:
- improve safety of highway users,
- avoid the costs of a highway renovation (caused by sinkholes),
- extension of the structure life cycle,
- protection against mining damages.
Monitoring system performs measurements automatically, what allows to eliminate the human errors and to perform reliable read-outs.
The number of installed sensors:
- measurement of vertical movement of the ground: 2 541 pcs,
- measurement of geogrid deformations: 12 706 pcs,
- measurement of temperature: 15 247 pcs,
- measurement of ground settlements: 25 pcs,
- measurement of reinforcement: 30 pcs,
Number of measuring channels: 30 604,
Number of independent subsections: 310,
Cable length: about 550 km,
Surface covered: 100 000 sqm,
Most probably it's the biggest road monitoring system worldwide.